Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise

I'm sick again. This time it is without a doubt. Hopefully it doesn't get too bad as I have no sick or vacation time left.

I'm supposed to go see Up in the Air today and I suppose I will manage to pull myself together and crawl out of the house and into this subzero winter wonderland outside. It doesn't take much energy to sit through a movie.

Or I could just stay inside and conquer Final Fantasy X...again. I'm about 3/4 ways through my possibly 5th time playing this game and it still holds up. Great story, great graphics, great gameplay.

Laundry also has to be done today. I need clean clothes to start the new year. The holidays are over, now we settle in for the long, cold winter. I have quite a bit to look forward to, which helps. I'm putting together a Cabaret at work for our holiday party. It will consist of employees showing off their talents. It's a big event and I've never coordinated anything like this before. It's a bit stressful, but also very exciting.

So, if Im going to be sick, now is the time.

Oh, and good stuff below. I love this show so much.


No comments: