Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cabaret

The office Anniversary Cabaret party that I've been working on for three months took place last night and it was a huge success. We had 18 acts all consisting of my co-workers. I work with amazingly talented people. Rock bands, classical musicians, dancers, comedians....all were showcased.

My job was to coordinate the production. I worked with the talent, worked with Marketing on the printed materials, and was the assistant stage manager of the event. I got to spend Friday afternoon at the Fitzgerald Theater watching soundchecks and the event backstage making sure people were where they were supposed to be. I had so much fun. I wish every work day was like that.

I had never put something like that together before. I'm so glad it all worked out. It was a blast.

No comments: