Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sober Ramblings, Pt. 3

American Idol returned this week with those horrible horrible audition rounds. Almost 4 hours of audition rounds with something like 12 hours to go. No, I did not watch the whole thing. I can't. I don't know anyone who can. It is so difficult and uninteresting to watch.

As stated in many many other posts, I enjoy American Idol. But not until Hollywood Week hits. Long after the untalented freakshows have left the building. I think that happens in February.
________________________________________________________

I went to the dentist this morning. I am terrified of the dentist. Extremely terrified. The whole morning I was shaking and on the verge of tears. The majority of dentists are such assholes. Needless to say it has been a while since I last went and I need a lot of work done. But, I seem to have found my guy. He was super cool, super nice, didn't lecture me, just told me what was wrong and what he can do about it. I meet with him next Wednesday again for the financial consultation and planning, then the real work will start. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. But it will still be spendy. But it has to be done.
_______________________________________________________

Tomorrow night is the Anniversary Cabaret here at work. I've been coordinating the event and it's my first ever really big event coordination. Employees will be performing various acts. We have dancers, rock bands, classical musicians, comedians, and on and on. I'm nervous. But I have an amazing team of incredibly talented people helping to pull this together so I'm sure it will go off wonderfully.

No comments: