Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Makes Sense To Me

Lyle Lovett's song "Nobody Knows Me" shuffled onto the iPod this afternoon. That guy...can sing. You know how people say "That person has a voice like butter"? If you don't know what that means, go listen to Lyle Lovett. You will understand.

When he was married to Julia Roberts, people were shocked that someone who looks like Julia would marry someone who looks like Lyle.

At least he wears shoes.

Because that's all that matters, right? He couldn't possibly have had a great personality, made her laugh, or you know just sung to her until she burst, right?

What I'm trying to say is, I get it, Julia. It makes sense to me. He can make you swoon while singing about how he just cheated on you.

Here he is performing this song on some show I don't know the name of with Willie Nelson sitting at his side. And if Willie Nelson is your friend, I'd marry you, too.


No comments: