Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Amendment

I've changed my mind. My Top 10 Favorite Albums of the Year needs an update. I knew this would happen.

The Elected's album Bury Me in My Rings is just too much fun not to be included in the official* top 10. So it's being bumped up from Honorable Mention land. I swear, I need to just listen to music in the car while driving before it really starts to sink it. I put this album on in the car the other day and it occurred to me just how many excellent songs are on it. Each one as fun as the one before and after it. That Blake Sennett is a fine songwriter, that's for sure.


Top 3 Tracks: "Go For the Throat", "This Will Be Worth It", "Time is Coming"

Consider it a tie with Bon Iver.

And, I'll say it again, just play The Elected on the radio already.

*There is nothing official going on here.

No comments: