Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Limbo

Okay. So Christmas is over. Yet, I still feel like I'm just biding my time until the new year begins. Just waiting for...something. I have a slew of post ideas ready to go, but I don't feel like it's the right time to post them. I don't know why. I feel like I have to wait until this year is over.

I woke up this morning with a bit of a cold. 2011 just couldn't resist one more jab. Blech. At least I don't have to work tomorrow or the next day or the next day or the next day or the next day....

I do have a show at Honey on Wednesday. It's going to be another solo set so expect a lot of songs that I don't normally get to perform.

I'm currently listening to Zoo Animal's new album, which is being previewed on their website. It's really good. Pretty different from their old stuff. Hence the name Departure. It just really makes me want to get my new stuff out there, but I'm not getting back into the studio until January 21st! That's so far from now and there is still so much to do.

I got a $25 gift card to iTunes. Since I vowed to not buy music digitally anymore, I thought I would just wait and use it to download episodes of The Walking Dead when it returns. But I really want that My Morning Jacket album....

Wow. This post is a lot of nothing. I'm sorry.

To apologize, here's a video of Gorillaz doing a cover of The XX's song "Crystalised"

No comments: