Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011 In Pictures, Part 1

Below is Part 1 of a collection of pictures that I took over this past year. They aren't necessarily of big moments, but I like them.

The first picture I took of Murray in 2011. I didn't know that we would end the year without him, but I think I also did.

Pink Mink "Seekin' Scott Seekins" video shoot at Honey.

The view from the stage at the Fitzgerald Theater.

Looking outside from the Ship & Shovell pub in London. The white building houses the best burritos ever.

Entrance to Trafalgar Square. I don't think we're in Minnesota anymore.

Original entrance to Abbey Road Studios.

Inside the Dublin Castle pub in Camden Town. Madness got their start there.

At this moment we were both feeling pure happiness - taking the tube back to our hotel after an excellent evening in Camden Town. I like to look at this picture and remember that feeling.


Under the bridge near the Northumberland Avenue tube stop.

Paris.

My favorite face. This is what I got to see when we all got home from our European vacation and Murray's vacation at grandma's.

First day of 2011 where I didn't have to wear socks.

Blurry Murray.

My guitar case and the Keweenawesomefest stage in Houghton, MI.

Rank Stranger's feet. Turf Club.

More to come...

No comments: