Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 In Pictures, Part 2

Part 1 can be found here.

Handome(est) Dog. I miss you, babydog.

Lucy Michelle and the Velvet Lapelles concert dance circle happiness, Hoolie Fest.

Murray feet on lazy days...and the picture for my From the Den album cover art.

4 on the Floor kickdrums at the Memory Lanes Block Party.

Kimi making doggie friends at the Memory Lanes Block Party.

Hallway show poster art...and Murray. I think he liked it.

On the Mississippi Megalops, Northern Sparks festival.

Under the third avenue bridge. Stone Arch Festival.

The Nomad patio shark.

Eddie Vedder glee. He had everyone on their feet.

Hallway Murray. He would stand there often just begging us to go hang out in the room where all of his toys were.

Kimi, at the New Kids on the Block concert back in July.

This guy (or gal) was hanging out our back window. I love the squirrels in our yard.

The studio where my albums are made.

Christmas partied.

That was my year. In random pictures.

No comments: