Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day, or The Day I Sit And Wait For The World To Return

There really isn't much to do during Christmas. Especially if you and your family all live in close proximity to each other. There is no travel required. Just a quick drive down the road for dinner and presents and maybe a game and then back home where you sit and wait for something to open, for people to return back to life. For store hours to be regular. For the internet to get back to its snarky self.

Last night The Husband and I broke out Zelda: The Ocarina of Time (otherwise known as the greatest game ever) and played that for many hours. Because what else is there to do? And it was fun. And I can't wait to get home tonight after family gathering #2 and play some more. And while playing, I discovered this crazy site that has every last detail about every single Zelda game all laid out in an easy-to-use website. It turns out people have a lot of time on their hands. And I thank them for that. It's what makes the internet great.

Now, all I want for Christmas is a tuna salad bagel from Brueggers. But, of course, Brueggers is not open on Christmas day. So I'll have to wait until tomorrow. #firstworldproblems

I uploaded a free track to my bandcamp page. It's a live version of an unreleased song called "Easy to Blame", recorded at the Fine Line Music Cafe on November 30th. It's a part of that live set that I was considering releasing but wasn't sure about the legality of it. But one song can't hurt, right? So here it is:


Happy Holidays!


No comments: