Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

OK (let's) Go!

It's time to Rock the Garden once again. I am volunteering at the VIP table again. I hope it works out as well as it did last year and I get a VIP pass, which means I get free food and beer and a private bathroom. I cannot go back to port-a-potties again.

I'm not interested in any of the bands this year. The lineup is: MGMT, OK Go, Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings, and the Retribution Gospel Choir. So yeah, not really into any of them. But it's always a good time and the place to be on this particular Saturday in June. You can't beat outdoor rock festivals.
We're taking the bikes to get there. It's a long way and there will be 14 mph headwinds. It will be tough, but it's so worth it. And it's always super fun to ride the bikes downtown.

It's supposed to be a beautiful day. I look forward to being outside with friends listening to music.

No comments: