Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Surprise Acadia

Tuesday night I got a message from the Broken Bicycles asking me if I would like to fill in the next night at Acadia for a band that dropped out of the line up. Being a fan of the Broken Bicycles and never one to turn down a show, I of course said yes. Even though I had to start my brand new temp job the next day....I wasn't going to let that get in the way of a performance (although, I did have to be the asshole band that leaves the show early before the last band goes on...normally I just either suck it up and go into work exhausted, or take the day off. I didn't really have an option for those this time. I really couldn't be too tired when I had to train at a brand new job all day the next day bright and early).

So, yeah, I played at Acadia last night. Good times. Shawn was able to come play guitar with me so we did basically the same set as the last time we played there back in December. Hey, it was last minute. And it's a pretty good set. It works well.


Setlist for Acadia 1/11/12
-Good
-The Party
-Can't Even Tell
-Beg, Borrow, or Steal
-Here
-Salt
-Adore
-Minnesota

No comments: