Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

Happy New Year! 2012 is here. 2011 is just a really bad memory. Time to move on and stay positive.

I admit I was sad about being sick on New Years and not being able to go out and celebrate. But the Husband and I stayed in and played video games (we beat Zelda: Ocarina of Time and started Zelda: The Wind Waker), had a nice dinner, and I still managed to stay up until midnight even though I was feeling very feverish and gross.

But this morning I woke up and discovered a container full of these rolo/pretzel treats that I love on my doorstep. A friend of mine dropped them off this morning. It was so sweet and thoughtful and just really started this year off right. This is what I mean when I say I want to be a better friend to my friends. Because I have some really amazing people in my life and nothing feels better than to know that someone was thinking of you. And I want my friends to know how much they mean to me.

So, once again, Happy New Year!

No comments: