Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

I cannot believe it's Thanksgiving already. This year has just flown by. I am so excited for mashed potatoes and dinner rolls today. There better be mashed potatoes....

Things I am thankful for (in no particular order):

I am thankful for music - both the listening of and the ability to make it
For my friends - the ones that I've had for forever and the new ones I've made this year.
For my job and how after two layoffs in one year I've been fortunate enough to find a job that I am so happy to do.
For everyone who has bought an album of mine, downloaded a song of mine, came to one of my shows, or just listened to my music.
I am thankful for my house and my big comfy bed and my quiet neighborhood.
I am thankful for the awesomeness that is the BBC's Sherlock, the cheesiness of Grimm, the ridiculous humor of Community, and for The Walking Dead to finally get its act together and be awesome.

I am thankful for my new dog, Robbie. I am so happy we are all together as a family now.

And I am so very thankful for my husband, Matt. We go through all this together. Side by side. He buys me ice cream when I'm sick. He does the dishes for me because he knows how much I hate to do them. He knows I'm kind of crazy and prone to anxiety attacks and he stays with me and helps me deal.   He makes me laugh like no one else can.

Much love to all of you on this Thanksgiving Day.

No comments: