Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day

I want to get this post in now, as some of the polls in the East are just starting to close, to say that I LOVE VOTING. I don't know how anyone cannot vote. I colored in those circles today with a giant smile on my face. I am excited. I feel empowered. I feel united as a country - even though we don't all agree on the same things.

I hope with all of my heart that my beautiful state of Minnesota votes NO on two very important issues: The Marriage Amendment and Voter ID. I hope this happens.

I hope the country stays with President Obama and allows him the time they allowed W. Bush to get things done. I hope this happens.

I hope things go this way. But if they don't, at least I know I tried. I voted. My voice was heard.

Truth is, though, if it doesn't, I will be very angry and upset because Mitt Romney scares the crap out of me.

I hope you voted, too.




No comments: