Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

30 Days of Music. Day 6: A Song That Reminds You Of Somewhere

One of my favorite moments while visiting London was sitting at the Roundhouse Pub in Covent Garden. We had just spent the day walking from our hotel in Trafalagar Square to Abbey Road and back. We decided to go get a pint somewhere to relax before getting ready to head out for the night.

The whole day was perfect. The weather was phenomenal. I saw so much that day. I loved every single second of it. By far, one of the Top 5 days of my LIFE. No joke.

Me in total happiness at the Roundhouse Pub.

But my favorite moment of the entire awesome day, happened at this pub. We just wandered in, ordered two pints and just sort of soaked in all that we had experienced that day. Then, to add to the perfection, through the speakers starts the opening chords of “Don’t Look Back in Anger” by Oasis. I love Oasis. I’ve mentioned this before. And I love this song. I’ve even posted this song before. But now this song will always remind me of this moment and I love that.

I just sat there, staring out the window at the streets of London, so incredibly happy to finally be there, sitting in a pub, and listening to Oasis.

No comments: