Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Recorded Live

First, Blogger being down has been a real bummer. And my post from yesterday seems to be gone forever. Not that it was anything earth shattering. Luckily it was just a simple post about taking a day off of work. Still, I’m annoyed that it’s gone.

I had a show at The Palace Stage at Wild Tymes in downtown St. Paul Wednesday night. It’s always an interesting place to play. The sound there is really good – at least I think so. But it’s also a sports bar, so there are TVs everywhere playing sports. I get kind of distracted by them when I play. What is it about a turned on television that just forces your eyes onto it? I noticed that again, last night, at the Town Hall Brewery which had Basketball on and I don’t even like Basketball but my eyes kept inadvertently looking up at it.

Okay….what was I talking about again? Oh, yes!

I played music on stage again. So fun. Shawn played drums/electric guitar. People were there. And my lovely sister took some video of a couple of new songs!

“Here”


“Adore”


Setlist for The Palace Stage at Wild Tymes 5/11/11
-Cohabitate
-The Paul Simon Song
-Good to Know
-The Party
-Can’t Even Tell
-Back at the Start – It’s You
-Thursday (brand new uke made it’s stage debut! It sounded so pretty!)
-Good
-Here
-Adore

UPDATE: Yesterday's post is back! Now you can read the riveting details of my day off!

No comments: