Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oasis!


I get to see Oasis tonight! I get to see Oasis tonight!

I'm very excited. I have loved Oasis for so long. I will admit, I lost touch with them around Standing On The Shoulder of Giants, but I don't think I'm the only one.

They are definitely in my top 5 favorite bands of all time. Yes, all time.

They are only getting better, too. Their last two albums have been phenomenal.

Below is a list of my top 20 (I couldn't narrow it down any further) Oasis songs:

1. Supersonic
2. Live Forever
3. Do You know Know What I Mean?
4. Slide Away
5. Don't Look Back in Anger
6. Wonderwall
7. The Meaning of Soul
8. Talk Tonight
9. Champagne Supernova
10. Mucky Fingers
11. Rockin' Chair
12. Masterplan
13. Let There Be Love
14. Cigarettes and Alchohol
15. Fade In/Out
16. Stop Crying Your Heart Out
17. Little By Little
18. Columbia
19. Girl In The Dirty Shirt
20. Where Did it All Go Wrong?

No comments: