Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

Sober Ramblings Part 1

I need a haircut. Really really bad. I can barely see out from under my bangs and the back of my hair sits on my collar and looks so scraggly and stringy. I am already sick of my new clothes that I just purchased one week ago. It seems nothing I have goes together and some items I just don't know what I was thinking.

I really hate snobs. It's hard to be a bitch. Why work at being one all the time? What is the point?

I really love my husband. We went to a work function last night and he's such a superstar. I wear him with pride.

I must really love my dog, too, since I got myself out of bed at 6am to take him for his walk. It was cold and dark and the sidewalks weren't shoveled. But he was happy. He loves his morning walks.

I'm not ready for winter. But I don't have a choice. The snow and cold are here to stay. For almost 5 months.

I went to buy the t-shirt I have been wanting to buy my husband for Christmas and it is no longer being offered by the soccer team he loves. I even checked eBay. Bummer.

I'm getting Rock Band for Christmas. I am so stoked. Yes, stoked.

I've spent the last 5 or 6 years slowly falling into my own anti-social hole and I am finally crawling out of it. What do I find? That it's a lot of work to be social. I have things going on all the time. I'm so used to staying home. And going out is expensive. I need to readjust my budget for this.

I'm going to see Oasis on Wednesday. OMG I love Oasis. I love my job for getting me Oasis tickets for free.

I would like to know why everyone schedules things on Sunday night. Is this some new hip thing that started while I was down in my hole?

I need to decide how out of my shell I want to step. Just when I decide I know how I want to do things, something comes along to change it.

I should really go to the doctor about my ongoing foot problems. The pain is starting to get ridiculous. I am too young to have these physical problems.

Tonight is Monday night. Tonight is Prison Break. And we are making tacos for dinner. This could be the greatest night ever.

No comments: