Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

2 Days...

Only 2 days left before we leave, but we have 3 whole work days to go first. I just feel like that’s way too long. Too many people to encounter who can make me sicker than I am. Because, yes, I am sick. But I’m not so bad. But it would be very easy for me to get worse and that can’t happen. So, I’ll keep taking that zicam and drinking that tea and avoiding people as much as possible. That’s hard to do at work, though.

But, enough about that.

No matter what, I will be in London very very soon. I will be walking along the Thames with my husband. It’s not supposed to rain while we’re there. The sun is supposed to shine the whole time.

I’ll be seeing this in person that first day there:

And this:

It’s really quite unreal to me.

I just can’t wait to step into that first pub and request that first pint and pay for it with my that quid or pound or whathaveyou and just sit and soak it all in. The Cricket World Cup is happening and although England isn’t playing while we are there, I imagine it will still be on a lot of TVs in a lot of pubs. So that will be fun.

Fun, like this song:


No comments: