Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

1 Day...

I honestly feel like I’m never going to get to London. I feel like each day there is some obstacle in my way that could derail the whole trip. I had a medical issue that came up last night and, hopefully, the meds I’m taking now will take care of it. I don’t want to deal with foreign hospitals.

There are less than 33 hours to go before the plane takes off. Unfortunately, I have to get through one more full work day tomorrow before vacation officially begins. It feels like an eternity and I just keep waiting for what will go wrong next. I just want to get to the airport, go through security, get my airport pizza (best pizza ever), buy 10 magazines for the flight, have a beer or two and get on that plane and get in the air. Why can’t it be that time yet????

Moving on...

I bought the latest PJ Harvey album and I am super excited to listen to it on the plane ride over. Here is a song from that album. I highly recommend it.


No comments: