Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tonight!

This is it! We leave in 13.5 hours. My mind is long gone. I can’t think. My chest feels like it’s going to explode. My body is doing all sorts of weird stress things….and I still have to get through a full work day!

By this time tomorrow I will be in London. I should be at my hotel, checking in…soaking it all in. I packed last night and way overdid it. I brought every outfit I ever wear. Choosing my airplane outfit was the most difficult. I like to look nice on a plane, but I also have to sleep in this outfit and then look fabulous walking through Heathrow after 8 hours on a plane. But, I think I found something. Well, it will have to be it because it’s too late to change it now.

Both my husband and I feel pretty good – amazingly so. I honestly cannot believe the amount of stress this trip has caused me. It probably didn’t have to, but it’s just the way I’m wired. I was telling my husband this morning that I think my mind has found all of these crazy things to freak out about to cover up the real fear I have which is getting on that plane. I’m not all that scared of flying, but I’ve never been in a plane this long before. It will certainly be a test for me.

8 hours until the work day is over.

11 hours until we get to the airport.

13.5 hours until the plane takes off.

21.5 hours until I’m in London.

No comments: