Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

3 Days...

Wow. 3 Days left. Kind of crazy. Of course, I'm sick. Worst I've felt so far since I became "under the weather", but I will not let it get me down. I still feel like I could wander the streets of London and Paris, so I'll be good.

Speaking of Paris, we will only be there for a short period of time, so sightseeing will be very limited. But one stop I really want to make is to the Moulin Rouge. I love the movie so much and I just think it would be most excellent to be there in person.

Sad to keep this post short, but I need to return to the couch and rest up. I'll leave you with a song by the group Air. They're from France and it's time I give a French artist some love. And I just really dig this song. And it's also from one of my favorite movies and since it's Oscar night, I thought a movie theme makes sense.


No comments: