Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I Guess It's Just The Way It Goes

Positivity must be difficult on the body because at the close of the first month of my year of positivity, I find myself with another cold. For the second time. In just one month.

Fucking ridiculous.

It came out of nowhere, as I guess colds do. I felt fine all day yesterday and then suddenly around 4:00 I started to feel like I was dragging a bit and now here I am: miserable.

I called into work today. I've officially been on the job for one week and I'm already calling in. I hate that.

I'm due to record some vocals on Saturday for the new album, but as of right now, I don't think I'll be singing.

I'm also supposed to perform at a friend's art opening on Friday. Not sure about that either.

Very annoyed.

And now I'm stuck at home with no car and no food besides ingredients for tacos that I just don't have the energy or the desire to prepare.

I just want a big bowl of potato or cheese and broccoli soup followed by a big bowl of ice cream.

Why don't places deliver that stuff? Think of how many people get sick all the time and can't leave the house. I would pay so much money for that to show up at my door right now.

Lame.

All I want to do is curl up on the couch and watch movies, like The Day After Tomorrow. I feel like I need to watch that one because last night I had a dream about the end of the world and with it being 2012 and all, I need some assurance that I could possibly survive the end of the world. Not that I would want to. In fact, in my dream, after running for what seemed like forever, I chose to jump into the lava that was rising and rising from the earth.

It was creepy.

And not very positive.

No comments: