Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Recording Day 8

Two songs are done! Craziness!

I recorded vocals and added some little accent stuff to two songs and I think they are done! I AM SO EXCITED!!!

I cannot believe how this album is coming together.

I’m going back in on March 3rd and 4th. We are getting pretty close to finishing this thing. We only have three songs left that haven’t been started. The rest just have to be filled out and vocalized, so I’m eager to keep pushing along – though I’m not rushing. I want this done right. I spent 5 hours in the studio on Sunday and we only worked on two songs. That’s sort of the pace I’ve been on. I’m not sure if that is fast or slow or average. But it seems to be working for me.

AND I received the album cover art from my friend, Carol. It’s beautiful.

It’s all becoming so real.

No comments: