Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fine Line, Take 2


Last night was my show at the Fine Line. It was my second time playing there, which is weird. It’s the Fine Line. It’s kind of a big venue. I never thought I’d play there. But now it’s happened twice. So that’s cool.

There was a good crowd (even with the 3 inches of snow that was coming down outside) and a real supportive, happy vibe in the room. I played by myself. I was hoping to make this the debut with the new full band (I have a bass player now!), but timing just didn’t work out. Next time.

French Films About Trains and batteryboy bookmarked my set.

Set list for the Fine Line 2/20/12
-Minnesota
-Good
-Easy to Blame
-Can’t Even Tell
-The Woods
-Johnny B. Goode (Chuck Berry cover)
-No Words
-Flavor
-Lens (Brand new first time played!)
-Lord, I Have Made You a Place in My Heart (Greg Brown cover)
-Cohabitate
-Cast a Spell

Next up: 331 Club on April 25th!

No comments: