Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

What It Takes

Music is exhausting. It's amazing how much work it can be when you are really giving it a go. I spent a big chunk of time tonight completely reworking one of my songs in preparation of the EP I plan to release next weekend (!) for my gigs at the St. Paul Art Crawl. The organizer for the event kept saying it was okay to sell merch, and so I wanted merch to sell so I'm whipping this together quickly.

I've got a plan to release a full length album this summer. A proper one. But this is just a stop gap. I'm excited, though. It will be nice to get some actual physical product out there. I plan on just asking for donations, so I'm curious what I will come away with , if anything. Honestly, I'm not expecting anything. A dollar would be great. One dollar. I will be happy.


No comments: