Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Fantasy Baseball 2010

For the second year in a row, I've joined a Fantasy Baseball group. Last year, I came in third (I think). This year, I got first pick and ended up quite happy with my team. My first pick was Joe Mauer. I know, total homer. But, come on, it's Joe Mauer! That's not a bad pick. Here's how the rest of my team looks:

Starting Line Up
Pitcher: Philadelphia Phillies (we draft pitching by the team)
Catcher: Joe Mauer
1st Base: Miguel Cabrera
2nd Base: Robinson Cano
3rd Base: David Wright
Short Stop: Jason Bartlett
OF: Grady Sizemore
OF: Mark DeRosa
OF: Jason Kubel
Utility: Michael Young

On the Bench
Pitcher: New York Mets
Catcher/U: Miguel Montero
1st Base/U: Garrett Jones
2nd Base/U: Orlando Hudson
OF: Carlos Beltran
OF: Jay Bruce

Not too bad.

No comments: