Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Back To Work

Back at work with surprisingly little to catch up on. I guess I did a little too well in my desk clean up before last week's three day weekend and I did some work at home while I was sick.

I had to go to urgent care last night for an earache. Hopefully this is the last of my illness. As soon as the earache kicked in, the lump in my throat went away. The earache has been subdued by meds and, for now, I just have a cough.

Someone posted a "challenge" on Facebook. Put your iPod on shuffle and list the first 25 songs that come up. No editing/skipping songs. So, I am going to do that throughout the day today while I work and listen. Here we go:

1. "Bruise Violet" - Babes In Toyland
2. "The Leading Guy" - Micah P. Hinson
3. "You Only Live Once" - The Strokes
4. "Setting Sun" - Chemical Brothers
5. "Shatter" - Liz Phair
6. "Winter" - Tori Amos
7. "Tonight" - Lykke Li
8. "Secret Meeting" - The National
9. "Masochist" - Ingrid Michaelson
10. "Seashell Tale" - M. Ward
11. "Somedays" - Regina Spektor
12. "Onyonghasayo" - Skankin' Pickle
13. "Porcelain" - David Cook
14. "O'Brien Nocturne" - M. Ward
15. "Let It Be Me" - Social Distortion
16. "Carousel" - Iron and Wine
17. "Displaced" - Azure Ray
18. "32 Flavors" (live from Hamburg, Germany) - Ani Difranco
19. "Cheated Hearts" - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
20. "Virtue" - Ani Difranco
21. "Look Inside America" - Blur
22. "Silver Lining" - Rilo Kiley
23. "A Postcard to Nina" - Jens Lekman
24. "Love Reign O'er Me" - Pearl Jam
25. "You and I Both" (live version) - Jason Mraz

Not nearly as embarrassing as I thought it would be.

No comments: