Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Sunday Night Turf Club



Sleepy at work after a fun show at the Turf Club last night! Great turnout for a Sunday night. We played some new songs and a revamped old song. The whole band was there. I love my band. They are all awesome and so much fun to play with and I love having them there backing me up. 

 
And I love the Turf Club.

The new songs went over pretty well. It’s always nice to get the new ones out of the basement and out in the open – but always nerve wracking playing them in front of others for the first time. 

 
We also played a new version of my song “Good” off of the first album. We’ve been working on this one for a while. I love the change to it – and it’ s totally thanks to the band. That was all them. Like I said, they rock.

 
No more shows until the new year when I’ll be at Triple RockSocial Club on January 3rd with Vonnie Kyle and Roe Family Singers. Really looking for to this show. I haven’t played at the Triple Rock before. 

Set list for the Turf Club on Sunday, December 2nd, 2012

  • Good
  • Float
  • Lens (first time played with the band!)
  • Good to Know
  • Beg, Borrow, or Steal
  • Salt
  • Flavor
  • Introvert (first time played with the band!)
  • Adore


No comments: