Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Things I Love Right Now

1. Robbie


Robbie has been in our lives now for 3 weeks (or has it been a month already?). He's incredibly sweet and too smart for his own good. I'd forgotten what it's like to have a dog - both the good and the bad of it. But he's just such a sweetheart. I can't get enough of looking at that face.



2. Caroline Smith and the Good Night Sleep's New Songs
Everything I'm hearing from her lately is just outstanding. I am so excited for their new album. 


3. Home Recording
We've been working on some recordings on a 4 track player in Shawn's basement. It's been so much fun and so freeing. No financial constraints. No time constraints either. It's also a good learning experience.

4. Amanda Palmer's "Playing to Nobody" blog post.
This. This is what I've been trying to say in all of my whiney complain-y blog posts. 

5. Star Trek Trailer
I never watched Star Trek as a television show. But I highly enjoyed the movie that came out a few years ago. And this trailer looks awesome. Plus, it had bonus Benedict Cumberbatch voiceover action. 


6. Saturday Night Live Homeland Spoof
I just finished season one of Homeland and I just think the show is ridiculous - yet I was totally sucked in. This skit spoofs it perfectly. 

No comments: