Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Nomadic

I had a show at The Nomad World Pub on Thursday. I played with three great bands:Brad Senne, French Films About Trains, and Colder in Moscow. It's currently Colder in Moscow's Minniseries residency at The Nomad for their upcoming CD release. I really enjoyed them. They were like a cool mix of Halloween, Alaska and The Jayhawks - if you can imagine that. Also, their guitar player rules.

I made the mistake of wearing long sleeves, and the sweat did flow. I hate that I sweat so much. But, what can you do? Honestly, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

I also hit my head really hard on a shelf while picking up my guitar. It hurts. Still. Even if I just lightly brush my bangs, it hurts. I've also had a headache ever since. Maybe I should be concerned?

Setlist for The Nomad 10/13/11
-Cohabitate
-Cast a Spell
-Float
-Can't Even Tell
-The Party
-Good
-The Paul Simon Song (it was his 70th birthday, too!)
-Salt
-Here


No comments: