Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dream Log #8

I was at a place like Applebees or TGIFriday or something equally as bad. I was having lunch while waiting for my husband to pick me up. There was a group of girls in the corner being very loud. The speaker overhead was playing “Bridge Over Troubled Water”…and that’s when I saw him. Art Garfunkel sitting at a table across from me, singing along to the song.

I was shocked and couldn’t even fathom why he would be there. I pulled out my iPhone to say something about it on Facebook, but there was a really bright light above me and I couldn’t see the screen.

So I just tried to play it cool.

A little while passed and then “Cecilia” started playing. I took a glance back at Art and suddenly Paul Simon was sitting there, too. They were both singing and smiling and looking right at me. I once again pulled out my iPhone, but I still couldn’t see anything. I was so frustrated. How often does something like this happen?

For whatever reason, I went outside and Matt was there to pick me up. We headed to the airport and I updated my status on Facebook to something about going to the airport. We get there and I suddenly remembered I wanted to post about the Simon and Garfunkel reunion I just witnessed.

But the light was too bright and I couldn’t see my screen.

Then I woke up.

No comments: