Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

30 Days of Music. Day 13: A Song That Is A Guilty Pleasure

I've been stalling on this "day" because I don't have a lot of guilty pleasures. I like what I like - and that includes Britney Spears and Tiffany and songs by American Idol alumni and Skid Row and old school gangsta rap. I could have put any number of songs here that fall into those categories because they are supposed to be guilty pleasures. But, I honestly don't feel guilty about a single one.

So, I searched my brain and came up with:



I picked Jennifer Lopez because she's not really a musical artist in any way. She thinks she is and a lot of people tell her she is, but she's really not. And if you tell almost anyone that you like a J.Lo song, they will give you a really bad look.

And, the thing is, I not only like this Jennifer Lopez song, I like several, yes several, Jennifer Lopez songs.

(but not that song about Ben Affleck)

So there.

No comments: