Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

One Day Short

This weekend is my husband's birthday. Yes, the whole weekend. He is a leap year baby. So with no February 29th happening this year, he gets the whole weekend.

We're kicking it off tonight at First Avenue for the Electric Fetus Benefit Show. Cloud Cult is playing and my old self is super excited that for whatever reason they are going on first. I was convinced they wouldn't be playing until 1am and that would have been a real bummer because I get tired quickly on Friday nights. The only down side to them going on first is that probably means that we will have to wait in the cold long lines to get inside. Oh, well. It will be worth it. I love Cloud Cult.

Saturday is dinner at The Strip Club. It's a steakhouse. Not an actual strip club.

Then Sunday is off to the in-laws for cake.

A full, fun weekend ahead.

Oh, sidenote, my teeth don't hurt at all! I had two crowns added and two fillings and I have no pain today (knock on wood). Hooray!

Happy birthday weekend, baby! I love you!

No comments: