Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

New T-Shirts!

I love t-shirts. Oddly, I don't have many of them. Well, I have a lot of them, but mostly they are more for wearing around the house while cleaning the bathroom than for going out in. But over the past week I've acquired three new t-shirts. The first one is a Halloween, Alaska t-shirt I purchased at their show last Friday.

The second and third I bought at Target today. Target has been big on t-shirts lately. Especially t-shirts meant to replicate old tour shirts from the 70s. And, I have to say, they do a really good job. They all have that nice, thin material and faded, worn out look one wants in a good t-shirt.

So, today I purchased a Rolling Stones "old" tour t-shirt and this Elvis t-shirt:

I had to buy it. Not only do I love Elvis, but it has my birthday on it!

No comments: