Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Uh-Oh

I'm feeling a little under the weather again. My back is sore. I'm getting overly warm overly quickly.

But, I also have not been sleeping well. Murray, my dog, has taken to waking up multiple times throughout the night. He gets up, shakes, which then rattles his collar. This initially wakes up. Then he wanders around the bedroom for 10 minutes panting, his nails clicking on the wood floors. This happens about every couple of hours. And I wake up every time.

I'm trying to get some work done so I can take off a bit early from work today guilt free. I need to go home and get some sleep.

The last time I was sick at work, I posted the 25 songs playing on my iPod that helped me get through the day.

So here's another one. 25 songs as the iPod played them:

1 "Never Said" - Liz Phair
2 "Making Noise" - Damien Rice
3 "Cripple Creek Ferry" - Neil Young
4."Straight Ahead" - David Cook
5 "BYOS" - Regina Spektor
6 "54-46 That's My Number/Ball and Chain" - Sublime
7."A Sorta Fairytale" - Tori Amos
8."The Hardest Part" - Hayden
9."Last Thoughts on Woody Guthrie" - Bob Dylan
10."Musicology" - Prince
11. "Slide Away" (live) - Noel Gallagher
12. "It's Margaret Cho" - Skankin' Pickle
13. "Lit Up" - The National
14. "Sea of Love" (cover) - Cat Power
15. "In Your Eyes" - Peter Gabriel
16. "Not For You" - Pearl Jam
17. "Sara" - Fleetwood Mac
18. "Displaced" - Azure Ray
19. "Jackie's Strength" - Tori Amos
20. "Round a Pole" (live) - Ani Difranco
21. "The Desperate Kingdom of Love" - PJ Harvey
22. "Valerie" - Mark Ronson feat. Amy Winehouse
23. "How?" - John Lennon
24. "Pop Queen" - Ben Lee
25. "Delia" - Johnny Cash

No comments: