Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Things I Love Right Now

This post is entirely inspired by my purchase yesterday of this...

1. Scout Niblett's It's Up to Emma
Holy shit this album is amazing. It's like Rid of Me era PJ Harvey come back to life. Raw, grungy electric guitar, pounding drums, brutally honest vocals, sparse arrangements. Just...wow.



2. Cooler Weather
September is the best month. This morning I got up and put on a pair of leggings and my tall boots to go to the grocery store and there was a slight chill in the air and...it's the best. And it's still nice and warm in the afternoons and everything is still green. The best.

3. Lorde "Royals"
Yeah. Totally digging this song.



4. Katy Perry "Roar" & Miley Cyrus "We Can't Stop"
These, too. Sometimes pop music is just what you want.





5. My New Couch
We were without a couch for nearly a year. Don't ever live that way.

6. Robbie's Art
We took Robbie to the Minneapolis Institute of Arts Dog Days. They opened up the courtyard to dogs and had activities and Robbie painted this. He's so talented. I'm so proud.


No comments: