Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Turf Club Part 1

Great bands last night. I'd been wanting to play with Bethany Larsen and the Bee's Knees for some time now so I was so happy to finally share the stage with them. I really like their album and they were so good live.

Strange Names and Al Church and State played and were also highly enjoyable. Strange Names turned the place into a dance club and Al Church and State brought their own light show and sounded amazing.

I'll be back at the Turf Club on Thursday, September 6th with Silverback Colony and Actual Wolf and someone else who is yet to be determined.

I'd play at the Turf Club every week if I could.




Setlist for the Turf Club 8/25/12

  • The Woods
  • Float
  • Flavor
  • Ramble Song
  • Here
  • Beg, Borrow, or Steal
  • Salt
  • Adore



No comments: