Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Republic

I played a show on Friday night at the Aux 1 room at Republic on Seven Corners. This place might just be my new go-to place for a drink and some food. It's super cozy, dimly lit. It as a fantastic beer selection and the food is delicious. The staff is also super nice. I, crazily, left my ukulele there and they kept it safe for me until it was realized to be missing.

The Aux 1 room is somewhat separate from the main bar area. The stage is very cute with a fake fireplace and a couple of leather armchairs and a window with a view out onto the patio. I felt very comfortable there.

Setlist for Republic on Seven Corners 9/9/11
-The Woods
-The Paul Simon Song
-Float
-Good to Know
-Can't Even Tell
-The Party
-Good
-Cohabitate
-Cast a Spell
-Salt
-Here
-Adore

And some video from the night (from my newly created YouTube channel):

No comments: