Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Invent A New Flavor Of Ice Cream

One of my favorite blogs is Yes and Yes. If you don’t read the Yes and Yes blog, you should. It’s uplifting, informative and fun. So go read it.

Each year, Yes and Yes puts out a calendar. Scattered throughout are fun things to do on random days. So today it is Invent A New Flavor Of Ice Cream Day. So my new ice cream flavor is…………

Dark Chocolate Raspberry Fat Tire

One random Friday night I was drinking a Fat Tire (my favorite beer) and I got a little snacky. I grabbed a raspberry out of the fridge and was amazed at how deliciously it mixed with the flavor of Fat Tire. On another random night, the same thing happened (this is my life) and I just happened to have a bar of dark chocolate lying around. Once again, Fat Tire was an excellent accompaniment.

I already love chocolate covered fruit, so there is no doubt in my mind that raspberries and dark chocolate would go together wonderfully.

Yes, Dark Chocolate Raspberry Fat Tire Ice Cream. Somebody make it happen.

No comments: