Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Ultimate Mix CD #1

I’ve decided to begin a new feature on this blog. Once a month (if I remember – you know how good I am at this stuff), I’m going to feature another volume of the Ultimate Mix CD. Now, you may ask, how can you have multiple volumes of something that is Ultimate? Well, because it’s my blog and I can.

I was really trying to put together a mix that themelessly flows. No “Ladies Only” or “Dance Party” or “Sunday Drive”. Just a group of songs that I think compliment each other as they go.

And since I’m so nice and love to make mixes for people, I would be happy to send you this mix.

Ultimate Mix CD #1

1. "Kiss" - Scout Niblett - This Fool Can Die Now

2. "Apartment Story" - The National - Boxer

3. "Special Party Time For Everybody" - Lucy Michelle And The Velvet Lapelles - Special Party Time For Everybody

4. "Satellite" - Eddie Vedder - Ukulele Songs

5. "Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want" - The Smiths
- The Sound of the Smiths

6. "Civilian" - Wye Oak - Civilian

7. "Sister" - Sufjan Stevens - Seven Swans

8. "New Kanada" - Solid Gold - Bodies of Water

9. "Sea Lion Woman" - Feist - The Reminder

10. "Clam, Crab, Cockle, Cowrie"
- Joanna Newsom - The Milk-Eyed Mender

11. "Safety Pin Stuck In My Heart"
- Rank Strangers - Red Square

12. "Transistor Radio" - Cloud Cult - Advice from the Happy Hippopotamus

13. "Just Like Zeus" - Jenny and Johnny - I'm Having Fun Now

14. "Off With My Hat" - Zoo Animal - Young Blood

15. "Rainbows in the Dark" - Tilly and the Wall - Bottoms of Barrels

16. "Punchlines" - Mates of State - Bring It Back

17. "I Know Places" - Lykke Li - Wounded Rhymes

18. "Evil vs. Good" - Clem Snide - The Ghost of Fashion

19. "Re: Stacks" - Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever Ago

20. "A Piano" - Haley Bonar - Golder

1 comment:

Mía said...

do you still have this mix and are you willing to give it to... well, me?