Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Let's Go Turf Club!

Last Thursday I played at the Turf Club Club in St. Paul, MN. It's a music venue that I go to often. I love it there. The sound is amazing. I've always wanted to play there and - hooray! - I got to!


I was incredibly happy to see so many of my friends show up. I put this bill together and it meant a lot that everyone came out to show their support.

The other bands on the bill were Walker Fields, Dunes, and Rank Strangers. 3 very different bands and me. But the evening had a nice flow to it. I, personally, thought it was a fantastic show. But maybe I'm a little biased.

Setlist
Turf Club, March 31, 2011
-The Paul Simon Song
-Cast a Spell
-Good to Know
-Can't Even Tell
-The Party
-Good
-Cohabitate
-Here (first time played! title may change)
-Adore
I really need to think about the faces I'm making when I play

Next up for me is Keweenawesomefest in Houghton, MI this Friday, April 8th. I'm so excited. It's my first festival. I can't wait to see the other bands and play my first show out of Minnesota.

And...I'll have buttons to give out!


No comments: