Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tweezing, Facebook, and Parties

I had my eyebrows tweezed last night for the first time. Nothing major. Just took care of a few strays that were starting to get out of control. There are so many things that normal females do that I just can’t be bothered with. I listen to girls talk sometimes and I have no idea what they are talking about. But, tweezing my eyebrows will now be something I will do more often. I’ve noticed the older I’m getting, the hairier I’m getting. And I don’t like it. I like to appear somewhat feminine and crazy old man eyebrows and lip hair is not the way to do that.


_________________________________________________

Facebook has ruined the way I communicate, especially in the written form. If someone sends me an email and I agree with what they are saying, I frantically search for the “Like” button and then get annoyed when it’s not there. What do you mean I have to write out a response to this? Ugh. I’ve taken to making the smiley face instead. : )

But, I do love Facebook. It makes me happy. I can’t tell you how many people I’ve gotten to know better because of Facebook. And not just online. Getting to know them through Facebook has brought us closer together outside of the internet. Then there’s all of the people from my past who I get to keep in touch with and see their pictures and know what’s going on in their lives.


_________________________________________________

Just three more days until the big CD Release Party! Things are magically falling into place and my nerves are only somewhat killing me. My house has been transformed into a club. There is a drumset in my living room. There are Christmas lights everywhere. And, soon, everyone who wants to will be able to hear my album and that’s scary and exciting.

Oh, and here’s the cover!

No comments: