Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Craziness

There's a lot going on right now. I know I keep saying that, but there is. And I'm not just saying that to be all, hey look at me and how busy my life is. It's just been a crazy month with one thing after the other. It's becoming difficult to keep up.

My album is at the printers. I'm ridiculously excited to hold the whole finished product in my hands. I have a CD release party planned for October 2nd and the preparation for that has taken over my brain. It is all I think about. From wondering if anyone will actually show up to making sure every cupboard and closet is cleaned out. Because, for whatever insane reason, we've decided to hold it at our home. 3 bands and me and my tiny living room and 200 people invited. Should be an interesting time (sorry, neighborhood. But, it's just one night).

I have a wisdom tooth coming in. This was discovered over the last couple of days. I'm going to try to get in with my dentist tomorrow and hope that he tells me it will all be okay until after the party. I can't deal with a gaping bloody hole in my mouth when I have so many other things to do between now and the 2nd.

I'm going to make it a priority to post on this blog again. It's really slipped this month (but like I said, I'm busy!). So expect more posts.

I'm also going to redirect you to other internet things I do.

I've got a website now! The domain name was a birthday gift from my husband and I've got it up and running. I need to learn how to make it fancier, but it's out there.


I've also uploaded some new songs from the new album to my MySpace page. I hope you like them!


Yay, internet!

No comments: