Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2015

331 Club August Residency Night #1 8-4-15



We kicked off our August residency at the 331 Club on Tuesday night. Joining us were the bands Murder Shoes and Edger.

 Murder Shoes
 
Edger

We had the full, full band and ...AND...I got a new guitar!!!


It was on my birthday list. It was the only thing on my birthday list. But my birthday is still 3 weeks away. I saw this guitar when I was picking up a new tuner and fell in love with it. I thought about it all night and all the next day and knew I had to get it. So I did! It's wonderful. It's a brand new Fender Stratocaster. I call her Lola.

She got to make her debut that night and was so wonderful to play. I'm so happy.



Set list for 331 Club 8-4-15

  • For the Time Being
  • Lens 
  • Reactor
  • The Reminder
  • I Wanna Know
    Float
  • Daughter
  • Car
  • Running
  • Beg, Borrow, or Steal
  • Safety Mode
We'll be back next Tuesday (as a 4 piece - no Colleen and Laura next week), August 11th, with JW Schuller and Wowsville!

No comments: