Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Harriet Brewing 3/5/15

Full band show! O my goodness I love full band shows. And this was the FULL band. Everybody was  there. Look!


It was another longer set for us. We played two 45 minute sets. It was a good crowd. It was a good night. It's a fun location and I look forward to playing there again someday.

The delightful Katy Vernon also performed later that evening. I'll be playing with her again April 15th - this time solo - at The Aster Cafe.

Set list for Harriet Brewing 3/5/15

Set 1
Car
Lens
Where's the Fire (we're changing the name of this to Running)
Here
Blind
Float
The Reminder
Good to Know
On Fridays

Set 2
Minnesota
I Wanna Know
Reactor
Beg, Borrow, or Steal
When You Were Mine (Prince cover)
Introvert
Safety Mode
For the Time Being
Yesterday





No comments: