Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

The Nomad Minneseries Night #2

So much fun last night!

Everyone was awesome. It was my first time seeing Cjell Cruze and I really enjoyed them. Rank Strangers were fantastic as always, and Space Camp were their usual charming selves.

 Cjell Cruze.

 Rank Strangers.

 Space Camp.

And I feel great today. Last week I could barely keep my head up the next day. But today I'm good. Sure, I'm a little sleepy, but no more so than I am on any other day, really.

We've got one more night of our mini-Minneseries at The Nomad. Next week we'll bring with us Strange Relations, We Became Actors, and The Broken Bicycles.

And maybe some additional gals singing with us on stage....



Setlist for The Nomad 11/14/13
  • Lens
  • Where's the Fire
  • Float
  • Salt
  • Good
  • The Party
  • Yesterday
  • Beg, Borrow, or Steal
  • Introvert
  • Adore

No comments: