Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Dream Log #14

I sleep with a pillow wrapped around my ears to make it as silent as possible when I sleep. I've come to the conclusion that I've now Pavlov dogged my way to thinking pillow over my head means sleep. I cannot sleep unless I do this. 

Onto my dream...

I don't remember the whole set up of the dream. Just that I was in water. A pool. With a woman. And she kept trying to get me to do different tricks in the water and I was getting tired. And then she told me to do the thing where you play dead in the water by floating lifeless on your stomach. So I did. But I started to sink to the bottom and could not move. It was like those dreams where you try to scream but nothing comes out. I was paralyzed at the bottom, floating lifeless. And then suddenly I couldn't breathe. I started to feel like I was suffocating.

Then I woke up. And I'm pretty sure the pillow that was over my ears had found its way over my mouth and nose as I had rolled on my back in my sleep.

I think I was actually suffocating.

So creepy.

There was an additional dream I had last night where a bruise on my abdomen peeled off of my stomach without me touching it and fell into the bathroom sink. It looked like a piece of steak. The bruised side looked like a cooked filet of meat and the underside looked like the inside. The part of my stomach that it fell from looked perfectly fine, with just an outline scar of where it was.

It didn't hurt. But I was scared and panicky, but too embarrassed to tell anyone.

It was disgusting.

And also creepy.

No comments: