Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Friday At Acadia

My day started with the not good news that my drummer was leaving the band. It bums me out. I like the guy and he's a fantastic drummer. But what are you gonna do? Most people in the local music scene are in several bands. He was in 4, I think. I get it. Something had to go. But I can't deny that I'm not bummed, though I was also not naive enough to think that my quartet was going to be the same forever. People come and go from bands all the time.

But we had a show last night at Acadia and Shawn and I played and it was all fine. Since it was the two of us, we got to play some things we don't normally get to play. Like "Easy to Blame" which is so much fun and I want to play it all the time.

I am currently looking for a new drummer, though. So send me a note if you or someone you know might be interested.

Shawn, me, and the Acadia pole.

Set list for Acadia 4/26/13

  • Flavor
  • Can't Even Tell
  • A Story
  • Blind
  • Float
  • Easy to Blame
  • Beg, Borrow, or Steal
  • Salt
  • Adore


(Writing out this set list now, I just realized that we also had "Good to Know" down but didn't play it. Guess I missed it. Oops.)

No comments: