Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Recording Day 14 & More!

I had 6 songs to sing vocals on last night to finish Phase 1 of the recording process. I didn't expect to get it done last night - but I did! It's so exciting. This morning I put all 14 songs on my iPod and listened to them in the possible album order on the bus this morning and was just so very happy. I'm so excited about this album. I know I keep saying that, but I am. I can't wait for everyone to hear it.

I go back in 2 weeks to make any adjustments I think it needs and to begin the mixing process. As I said in my previous post, mixing scares me. It just seems so final. I don't want to make the wrong decisions.

I also want to point you to the Upcoming Shows page up there underneath the blog header. I've got some coming up and it would be so awesome to see you there.

And just announced today, I'm playing the Stone Arch Festival on Sunday, June 17th at 1:15pm. Last year was so much fun and I'm so happy to be a part of it again!

See you out there!

No comments: